CorkSport Big Brake Caliper Kit - Mazda 6 / 6 MPS
CorkSport Big Brake calipers provide the ultimate in stopping power for your Mazda. Crafted from extremely lightweight billet aluminium, the CorkSport calipers use an opposed piston design that is fixed to provide greatly improved pad wear, and caliper rigidity over the OEM design.
At just over 3kg, the aluminium CorkSport Big Brake Kit shaves almost 3.5kg of unsprung weight off each corner of your Mazda, all while adding more stopping power and a much better pedal feel.
Available in 3 anodised colours, this brake system includes everything you need to easily upgrade your stock braking system and includes: High strength steel brackets, calipers, stainless steel braided front brake lines, brake pads and all necessary hardware. Just install and go, no searching for extra parts or ordering additional items.
With aluminium pistons, dual high temperature O-rings instead of fragile dustboots, the CorkSport Big Brake Calipers are perfect for daily driving, spirited runs in the mountains or track day fun.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- Superior Construction: Crafted from billet aluminium and made to last with durable components
- Longevity: With dual O-rings far away from the brake pads these calipers are able to handle much more abuse than typical dust boot equipped calipers.
- Lightweight: At just over 3kg a side, this kit saves almost 3.5kg of unsprung weight per corner!
- Versatile: Designed around a popular brake pad style (Hawk #HB700), you can use almost any brake pad compound available on the market.
- Available in Three Colours: Choose from Black, Red or Blue in a durable anodised finish
- Ease of Use: With simple hand tools you can change brake pads in minutes and with full rebuildability you can be back to factory fresh brakes in no time.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 Year warranty on the brake calipers, full colour installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware.
Note: Track use and/or extreme heat can fade the anodisation resulting in a silver/gold finish. This does not affect performance of the brake kit.
**Fitment with stock Mazda 6 MPS wheels will require a 3mm or thicker spacer.**
**Fitment on a Mazda 6 will require purchase of Mazda 6 MPS rotors separately.**