CorkSport Big Brake Caliper Kit - Mazda 3 / MPS
Crafted from extremely lightweight billet aluminium, the CorkSport calipers use an opposed piston design that is fixed to provide greatly improved pad wear, and caliper rigidity over the OEM design. At just over 3kg, the aluminium CorkSport Big Brake Kit shaves almost 3.6kg of unsprung weight off each corner of your Mazda, all while adding more stopping power and a much better pedal feel. Available in 3 anodized colours, this brake system includes everything you need to easily upgrade your stock braking system and includes: High strength steel brackets, calipers, stainless steel braided front brake lines, brake pads and all necessary hardware. Just install and go, no searching for extra parts or ordering additional items. Fits 2004-2013 Mazda 3 and Mazda 3 MPS with the use of OEM sized Mazda 3 MPS rotors (available separately).
With aluminium pistons, dual high temperature O-rings instead of fragile dust boots, the CorkSport Big Brake Calipers are perfect for daily driving, spirited runs in the mountains or track day fun.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- Superior Construction: Crafted from billet aluminium and made to last with durable components
- Longevity: With dual O-rings far away from the brake pads these calipers are able to handle much more abuse than typical dust boot equipped calipers.
- Lightweight: At just over 3kg a side, this kit saves almost 3.6kg of unsprung weight per corner!
- Cost Effective: We kept the cost lower by replacing just the Front Calipers, which have the most stopping power.
- Versatile: Designed around a popular brake pad style (Hawk #HB700), you can use almost any brake pad compound available on the market.
- Available in Three Colours: Choose from Black, Red or Blue in a durable anodized finish
- Ease of Use: With simple hand tools you can change brake pads in minutes and with full rebuildability you can be back to factory fresh brakes in no time.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive full colour installation instructions and all of the needed installation hardware