CorkSport CST6 Turbo - 2006-2013 DISI MZR
If you’re looking for big power for your Mazdaspeed without the headache of non-OE style fitment, then you have come to the right place. The CorkSport CST6 owns the Mazdaspeed Stock Flange Record at 633whp all while using stock flange components.
Years of R&D have allowed us to design a high-performance turbocharger that can respond quickly, support 600+whp, and perform with stock style turbine flanges. The CST6 features a Garrett CHRA with a Ceramic Dual Ball Bearing Cartridge for improved response and durability for high boost applications. Testing has pushed the CST6 to 38psi maxing out an auxiliary fuel system flowing 40gph of methanol.
The CST6 features a 0.82 turbine A/R and 4” anti-surge compressor cover to support the balanced turbine & compressor wheel sizing. This design provides ~20psi by 3800-3900rpm and top end power that can support 8000rpm. The total power under the curve generated creates a fun and powerful setup.
The CST6 Turbo is available in Externally Wastegated (EWG) setup only and includes the necessary EWG installation elbow pipe & V-band clamp.
- Compatible with: 2006-2013 DISI MZR found in the Mazdaspeed 3, Mazdaspeed 6, & CX-7
- Designed in America: Designed in Vancouver, Washington, in the Pacific Northwest.
- CorkSport Service & Support: 1 year limited warranty, full-colour installation instructions, all necessary components
- Auxiliary fueling required for peak power operation of this turbocharger.
- EWG variant designed for 44mm or equivalent external wastegates.
- External wastegate is NOT included with turbo.
Write Your Own Review