CorkSport Front Swaybar - Mazda 3 BL MY10-13 / Mazda 3 MPS BL MY10-13
- Buy 10 for $399.95 each and save 18%
Improve handling and maintain ride height and comfort, while minimizing body roll during cornering with the CorkSport Mazda 3 2010-2013 / Mazdaspeed 3 2010-2013 Front Sway Bar. Intended to compliment the CorkSport Rear Sway Bar, this is not adjustable by design. If you prefer more under or over steer, simply set the rear bar firmer or softer to match your driving style. Each swaybar includes machined 6061-T6 aluminum swaybar brackets which are more durable than the stamped steel design common with other swaybars and look sharp with an anodized black finish.
The CorkSport Advantage
Single Piece: A single piece is used to create the front swaybar which adds strength by removing weak points such as welds.
Billet Swaybar Brackets: Superior bracket design with grease fittings for easy servicing with 90a durometer polyurethane, our brackets and bushings are the last you will need. Once installed, the reduced bar movement gives you extra confidence when taking corners.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- Extra Value: Includes Billet Swaybar brackets, at $79.99 value.
- One piece design: CNC bent for precise fit and made from 28mm 4130 Steel.
- Fits Skyactiv: All models of 2010-2013 are covered.
- Made in the USA: Engineered and manufactured by CorkSport in Vancouver, Washington.
- Durable blue or black powder coated finish: can survive the winter driving in areas where roads are salted for snow and ice.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year limited warranty, full colour installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware