DBA T3 4000 Series Slotted Front Rotor - Ford Focus RS Mk3
Disc Brakes Australia is an Australian owned manufacturer, designer and global marketer of after-market and OE disc brake rotors! With more than three decades of manufacturing expertise, DBA continues to supply premium performance disc brake rotors from its manufacturing plant in Sydney, Australia. DBA is Australia's most highly awarded manufacturer of automotive after-market parts, winning the prestigious AAAA Gold Manufacturer Award no less than nine times!
DBA's 4000 T3 slot design consists of a precise array of slots that have been formulated using the latest computer aided engineering design software and extensive on-road and race track tests. The result is an amazingly quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. This is achieved from a series of tri-symmetrical 'curved' slots, which when aligned in a specific way, drastically dampen the vibration harmonics or noise, that's commonly associated with traditional straight slot (groove) rotor designs. The tri-symmetrical slots also increase the number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction bases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop!
What's in the box?
Features and Benefits
T3 Slot 48 precision CNC machined slots
• Tri-Symmetrical curve slots dampens the vibration harmonics or noise • Increased number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction gasses to escape through • Universal slot design • A quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel • Increases the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop • Eliminates the need for left and right discs •
Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system
• Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation • Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation • Minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness • Prolongs service life for both pads and rotors. Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs •
XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
• An increased thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time • Special formulation designed to respond to DBA’s TSP process • Prolongs the service life of the disc rotor •
Thermo-graphic Temperature Monitoring
• Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds • When temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colour • Offers the driver a clear indication of peak braking temperatures • Allows the driver to monitor rotor fatigue and decide on rotor replacement and to assist resellers with warranty claims •
Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP)
• Stabilises the natural rotor stresses by realigning the microstructure of the iron • Minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor •
Paint protection on non-friction areas
• Reduces corrosion • Enhances appearance • Stops any unsightly rust formation • Adds value to the product