IE PCV Solution Kit for 2.0T FSI Engines
Save your engine from an oily mess, built-up crankcase pressure, rough idle, fuel economy, and boost loss with a quick and simple install that takes less than 20 minutes on average. You will immediately notice a drastic improvement in drivability and power if your valve was leaking previously.
STOCK PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE ISSUES
One of the most common failures on the 2.0T FSI engine is the factory pressure-relief valve. These valves are in place to recirculate crankcase gases into the intake manifold once they open. Although this works fine for a few thousand miles, they begin to leak over time and cause boost to go past the valve into the valve cover. This not only causes an oily mess in the engine bay from crankcase pressure but a rough idle, fuel economy decline and boost loss. With boost pressure far below where it should be, it is common to notice significant power losses and poor drivability.
IE PCV SOLUTION PLATE
Using this kit, you are able to completely remove the pressure-relief valve and replace it with a billet aluminium plate. This allows the factory breather system to function properly while eliminating the failure-prone relief valve. With the hose between the valve cover and intake manifold completely eliminated, the included boost cap is used to block off the hose connection on the end of the intake manifold. Our billet cap features a tapped hole that can be plugged or used to plumb a boost gauge, compared to competitor’s products that do not offer a provision for plumbing a boost gauge.
- Save your engine from a faulty pressure relief valve
- Direct replacement & quick installation
- IE boost cap has an optional outlet for a boost gauge
- Bright black anodised finish
- In-house CNC machined aluminium
- Audi - A4 2005-2008 (B7) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A6 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- Audi - TTS 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- Audi - S3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - Golf R 2012-2012 (MK6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - EOS 2006-2015 (1F7) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*